However, people are always welcome to contact a psychologist, even if there is no particular problem. People may wish simply to get some more information about parenting or to work through a concern or issue.
At Connections Psychology, individuals seeking support benefit from:
• services for adults, children and youth
• Individual counselling
• Family and parenting support
• Psychological assessments when required
• School/education placement visits
• Collaboration with your child’s school/education placement
• Collaboration with your child’s medical specialists
Fees & Rebates
Standard Service Fees for a Psychologist*
Consultation - Rate $190 per 50 minutes
Telephone Consultation - Rate $190 per 50 minutes
Report - Rate $130 per 60 minutes
Formal Letters - Rate $130 per 60 minutes
When off-site services are required, travel may be charged by the Psychologist. Please ask your psychologist about travel costs before requesting off-site visit.
* Reduced fees are available for people who have health care cards or those experiencing financial hardship. Please talk to your psychologist for more information.
Individuals may be eligible for rebates through their Private Health Fund, depending on their level of cover and policy.
Eligible individuals may qualify for specialist rebates or funding packages from the Department of Social Services under the Helping Children with Autism Initiative.
For further information regarding rebates through Medicare please visit: www.health.gov.au.